Lutterworth High School is an Academy Trust for students' aged 11-16.
To apply for a place (for Year 7 and mid-year admissions) at the school an application must be made using the online admission service provided by Leicestershire Local Authority.
Please inform us if you are considering an application for a place at the school.
We would be delighted to give you and your child a tour of the school and answer any questions you may have.
Our published admissions number for students is 175.
In 2023/2024 we have the capacity to admit the following numbers of students in each year group:
For all enquiries regarding new admissions, please contact the school directly and ask for Pam Morey or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application process is as follows:
- In September the application process is published on the website and the school holds an Open Evening. Parents can request tours of the school during the day.
- 31st October is the deadline for the receipt of the Common Application Form at your Local Authority
- 1st March is the national offer day
- If you have been unsuccessful in securing a place you can appeal. Please refer to the appeals page at Leicestershire County Council.
- We strongly recommend that you choose three schools as your preferences.
To view our Admissions Policies, click on the links below: